If you’re like me, you can’t live anywhere but a city. Here are the essentials that make great gifts.
1. TopMan Charcoal Textured Cardigan – I have a love for a shawl cardigan, combine it with my favorite color grey and you have the perfect cardigan. You can’t work the cemented sidewalks without a cardigan! They really aren’t just for old men.
2. All Saints Cropped Military Boot – Defeat the snow in a hardcore boot. What’s more hardcore than the military? Pair them with dark blue skinny jeans and you have a haute look.
3. Ijitsa Braided Leather Bracelet – Arms can never be bare! It’s like a sin. Cover them in a mix of bracelets. Leather is always the way to go!
4. Thabto Mug – Who can’t go a day without coffee? Just about no one. This mug let’s everyone know not to mess around…or else.
5. Coach Crosby Leather Tote – Holy must-have tote. This stylin’ tote will easily make sure you can carry that laptop, iPad, accessories, spare set of clothes and more!
6. Nest Fragrances Reed Diffusers – Whether for the desk at work or the side table in the bedroom, these reed diffusers are the way to go. The smells are beyond aromatic and you honestly will never want to smell anything else ever again.
7. Jean Paul Gaultier – This is my personal favorite cologne. It’s a mix of mint, lavender and vanilla. It’s the most feminine male scent available.
8. Jack Spade Wallet – Everyone in the city spends as though money is no problem. Got to have a place to put your cards.